Happy Wednesday! Serious question- are you guys like me and currently wondering how on earth it’s already the 4th of July? I mean really. It seems like it was just yesterday we were all complaining about the cold, snow, and wishing for spring! Nevertheless, I’m super excited about the upcoming holiday weekend as the 4th is one of my favorite holidays!
From grilling out with family, to swimming in the pool, to of course watching all of the amazing fireworks- you can’t get any better! So today I’m sharing 6 Cute and Affordable 4th of July Fashion Picks with you to make sure we all look amazing at our 4th of July celebrations! Not only are all of these pieces super adorable, but as I’m a fan of budget-friendly items, everything is under $25!
Cute and Affordable 4th of July Fashion- Under $25
*this post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Kindly Unspoken and the brands I love!
1. Retro Halter Peplum Bikini – I have a thing for retro swimsuits and this one couldn’t be any cuter! I’m loving the all-American sweetheart vibe and I love that this suit features a high waisted bottom and peplum top which is universally flattering!
2. Stars and Stripes Dress – This dress is so darling! I love how the striped skirt flares out and the stars and stripes make it the perfect outfit to wear on the 4th!
3. Sea Anchor Striped Tote – I don’t know why but I always love using totes in the summer months especially. It makes it so easy for going out and traveling and this one is so cute with the nautical theme! As a U.S. Navy Veteran wife, I can’t help but love the anchor too!
4. Lace-Up Espadrille Sandals – These sandals are super cute and perfect for pairing with dresses and skirts. I’m seriously loving the lace-up detail too! Also, they’re on sale for less than $20, so be sure and act quick if you love them!
5. Paisley Canvas Shoes – I’m such a fan of comfy canvas shoes and these are too cute! I’m thinking these would be great for walking around at festivals and small town parades! I love love love the paisley print and the blue and red make it perfect for this weekend’s celebration!
6. USA Love Glitter Tank – Last but certainly not least, who can resist an all-American tank?! I love the color combo on this one and it could totally be worn year round paired with a cute cardigan or lightweight jacket.
P.S. Be sure and pin this image for later or send it to a friend who would love it!
Hope you each have a wonderful long weekend ahead! Thanks for stopping by! – Cara