Check out these 6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes and Images with powerful, inspirational messages and reminders for women everywhere! Save these international women’s day quotes for later or share with a woman who inspires you!
This post on 6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes has been sponsored by adidas. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Kindly Unspoken!
6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes
Hey lovelies! In celebration of International Women’s Day which is March 8th, I’m super excited to be partnering up with adidas today in sharing why I 110% believe in women supporting women. I’m also sharing simple acts of kindness you can do to show your support for one another, and I’ve gathered up 6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes to remind you of how incredibly amazing you are. As you all know, I’m a huge inspirational quote lover and these international women’s day quotes and images will empower women everywhere to dreaming big and making it happen!
Grab my 6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes at the end of this post and share them with another woman who inspires you! 🙂
International Women’s Day Quotes – Why I Believe in Women Supporting Women
One of the main reasons I started my blog was to inspire other women. Whether I’m sharing a makeup tutorial, fashion post, or sharing simple words of encouragement, it’s always my hope to lift up other women and help them feel beautiful and loved. You can read my full blogging story and mission here.
As I look back on my own journey, I realize that if it weren’t for other strong, amazing women in my life supporting me and encouraging me, I simply wouldn’t be where I am today. One of those women is my Mom and although everyone probably says they have the best mother, there’s really no other way to describe her. She’s strong, beautiful, kind, and about as selfless as they come – always openly offering help to others, expecting nothing in return. She’s always been my biggest fan, supporter, and best friend, and I’m so thankful for all of the wisdom she’s passed down to me, now that I’m a Mom myself.
One of the biggest lessons she’s taught me over the years is the importance of being kind to one another, so today I want to share a couple of simple ways that you can show your support to other women.
5 Simple Acts of Kindness to Celebrate International Women’s Day
- Write Someone a Letter of Gratitude – What’s more special than a handwritten note? Send a simple card or letter to a special woman in your life, thanking them for their impact.
- Send Flowers or A Homemade Gift to Someone You Love – There’s no better feeling than receiving surprise flowers or gifts, so make your mom, grandma, sister, or friend’s day.
- Make a Donation to a Local Women’s Shelter or Charity – There are always women shelters and female organizations that are in need of donations or volunteers and it really is a great feeling to help others in need.
- Pay It Forward – Speaking of helping others, try paying it forward to another woman you see out and about. Whether it’s paying for the next person’s groceries, lunch, or stopping to hold open the door for someone, be kind.
- Support Your Fellow Girl Bosses or Female Entrepreneurs – Know any bloggers, direct saleswomen, or female small business owners? Show them your support by either shopping at their store, buying their products, or helping spread the word about their business. Remember, when women support each other, incredible things happen. (Read: What Bloggers Do And How to Support Them)
As you can see, it really doesn’t take much to support others and it’s important to remember that a rising tide lifts all boats. I think sometimes there can be a bit of confusion within the female community that other women are competition, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. For me there’s nothing greater than seeing other women succeed and do amazing things. And I always tell everyone that there’s enough room for all of us to succeed, and just because someone else is succeeding doesn’t mean you’re failing.
If you’re wondering about today’s look, I couldn’t have found a more perfect outfit to celebrate International Women’s Day. This adorable crop top is so empowering and I love the message behind it. The front says “Girl Rising” and the back says “One girl with courage is a revolution”.
Not only does it have a great message, but it pairs so well with these high-waist, distressed knee leggings for an ultra casual look. And of course no look would be complete without an adorable pair of shoes, and these pink leopard running sneakers from adidas are THE cutest! Ya’ll know I can never have enough leopard in my wardrobe and I simply can’t get over the pink and black color combo. They’re also very comfy and I can’t wait to rock them all spring long.
Looking for more inspiration?
And without further adieu, here are 6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes and Images to help inspire and motivate all you incredible ladies out there to be the best you can be. These inspirational international women’s day quotes contain such powerful words and images to remind each and every woman out there of what she is capable of.
If you see an international women’s day quote you love below, be sure and pin it and if you share it on social media, don’t forget to tag me! (Follow me on Instagram here)
6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes
Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
One Woman Can Make a Difference, But Together We Can Rock The World
“A woman should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
“Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.” – Unknown
“We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already. – J.K. Rowling
Celebrate Her Success Without Questioning Your Own
More Fashion Posts You’ll Love:
- Affordable Amazon Fashion Haul
- How to Create a Cute Day to Night Outfit
- Where to Buy Affordable Graphic Tees for Women
- Pink Lily Boutique Spring Fashion Try On Haul
Hope you enjoyed today’s post on how to support other women and loved my 6 Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes! How will you be celebrating International Women’s Day? Which of my International Women’s Day Quotes was your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara