Chit Chat + Confessions
Hey y’all! Happy Wednesday! Back in my early days of blogging I used to do weekly confessions with Life By Nadine Lynn and they were SO much fun. There’s been a lot on my mind lately so today I’m compiling all my random thoughts in a fun little Chit Chat + Confessions post.
Let’s dive right in, shall we?
Chit Chat + Confessions
- I’m beyond thrilled spring is finally here and the weather is starting to warm up again. It’s always nice to be able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and my hubs and I are currently working on several backyard projects.
- My boys finally learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels so my husband and I purchased new bikes for us the other day and we’ve been having a blast riding around the neighborhood together. It was kind of hilarious the first time I got on it though because it quite literally had been 12-15 years since I had rode a bike and I was so worried I’d have to re-learn. I’m happy to report it came right back to me! 😉
- Why do the ankles on skinny jeans have to be SO tight? I tried on a pair in the dressing room at Old Navy the other day and spent nearly 5 minutes trying to get them back off. The jeans fit perfect, just the flipping ankle area was ridiculously tight. I just don’t understand it.
- Like most bloggers out there, I’m 110% over Instagram. I’ve pretty much been avoiding the app lately altogether and I honestly keep hoping it will eventually go away lol. The app just isn’t fun like it used to be with an ever-changing algorithm that makes it impossible to reach people and there’s just so much fakeness and shadiness that goes on behind the scenes. It’s honestly despicable to watch and disheartening for those of us who don’t take part in it. My good friend Lindsay laid it all out in this post on The Instagram Scam, and I couldn’t agree with her thoughts on it more!
- Speaking of IG – how in the heck do some of these fashion bloggers have any money left with as many Amazon/Target try-on hauls they do weekly? I’m not talking about sponsored hauls when companies send them free clothes, I’m talking about try-on hauls they’ve bought with their own money. I’m a fashion lover too, but it seems a bit excessive at times.
- When the FB/IG shutdown happened I hopped back on Twitter and I’ve been loving the amazing community on there! So much more realness compared to other platforms and it’s truly a breath of fresh air. Follow me here if you aren’t already and I’ll follow you back! 🙂
- I’m starting to think my tastebuds are changing and it’s been totally freaking me out lately. All of the sudden I’m loving the taste of things I’ve never liked my entire life like mushrooms and jelly. I even took a sip of my husband’s sweet tea the other day and it didn’t totally repulse me- what is life?!
Hope you enjoyed this fun confessions post! What’s going on in your world currently? What confessions do you have? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara