This sultry and bold makeup look is inspired by all of the rich copper and beautiful red leaves currently falling off the trees in my yard.
Products I used:
- Creme Brulee Eyeshadow from Cargo Cosmetics “Let’s Meet in Paris” Eye Palette
- Cool Gray Eyeshadow from Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Red Crease Eyeshadow from Wet n’ Wild Poster Child Palette
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black
- NYX 823 Earth Tone Lip Liner
- Wet n’ Wild Lipstick in Ravin Raisin 916D
- Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation in Warm Porcelain Light Ivory
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter in 125 Fair
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Light
- Hard Candy Glow All the Way Baked Blush in Living Doll 125
Apply NYX eyeshadow base in white all over the eyelid to ensure vibrancy of the look.
Using a flat stiff brush, pat “Creme Brulee” eyeshadow on the center part of the eyelid, stopping right below the crease.
In a sweeping motion, apply “Cool Gray” with a defined crease brush all over the crease. Apply this shade heavily on the outermost area of the eye to intensify the look.
Using a small crease brush, apply the shade “Red” directly above the cool gray shade applied in step 3. Be careful not to take this shade up too high on the eyelid, otherwise it can end up looking too harsh.
Using liquid eyeliner, carefully apply a thin line of black liner to the top lid, ending at the corner of the eye. Using an angled liner brush apply the black shade from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette to the outer corner of the lower lash and gently work the product towards the center part of your eye.
Apply Black Mascara on both top and bottom lashes to complete the eye look.
To complete this fall inspired look, carefully apply Wet n’ Wild Ravin Raisin Lipstick to your lips. To prevent smearing, I also lined my lips using NYX Earth Tone lip liner.
This look truly highlights all of the beautiful, rich colors of fall and will definitely make your eyes pop. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by!