I know you’re probably going to get tired of me saying this every month, but seriously where did the time go? The month of February was pretty much the busiest month I’ve had in a long time at work, so although I’m sad for time to zip right by, I’m not that sad that it’s over.
In the past week or so, several opportunities have been presented to me and I’m excited for what the month of March has to bring. Plus, March means we’re that much closer to spring and warmer weather, which makes me happy! 🙂
These are my confessions:
- My oldest came running down the stairs the other day and when he landed on the ground he slipped in his socks and fell flat on his bottom. He immediately got back up, looked around, and acted like nothing had happened. I of course saw the whole thing but didn’t say anything, yet I couldn’t help laugh
a littleat him trying to play it off so cool.
- Our youngest son constantly gets compliments on how cute he is when we’re out, and how much people love his glasses. The other day we were in the grocery store and an old lady came up and said “You are the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen and I wish I had glasses like those.” With the biggest smile on his face he looks up at her and replies, “I know I am the cutest.” I quickly said thank-you, but I had no words…
- I seriously had a nightmare the other night after watching Killerpost on Oxygen. If you all haven’t watched it yet, it’s a really good show that centers on true stories surrounding social media incidents. Normally shows like these don’t affect me but I watched it right before bed and the episode was about a crazy Facebook stalker.
- My husband and I watch 600 lb Life religiously every week, and typically are always snacking on something while we watch it. Contradiction, much? Haha- it’s always healthy food of course 😉
- I cried when I watched the first episode of Fuller House. It’s seriously soo good, and it was very nostalgic to watch considering I grew up on Full House.
- Those captcha things on people’s blogs that ask you to tap on all the pictures of mountains etc. stress me out. I’m always afraid of what might happen when I accidentally overlook a picture and it thinks I’m a robot.
- It annoys me when people don’t reply to comments on their blog. I mean, isn’t the whole intent behind having a blog to connect with other people and communicate with them? I understand if you get hundreds or thousands of comments a day, but if you only have like 5 and never answer back, it does kinda irk me.
Pet Peeve of the Week:
- This is probably more like pet peeve for forever, but when I pass someone in the building or out in public and smile and say hi, and their response is nothing/the coldest look on their face possible. It won’t stop me from continuing to smile and say hi to people, because I think you should always be friendly to others no matter the response, but I just don’t understand how people can completely ignore others like that.
Have a Great Wednesday!- Cara