*This post contains affiliate links. Thank-you for helping support Kindly Unspoken!
Holiday Glam- Burgundy & Gold Eye Makeup Look
Happy Monday loves! Can you believe we’re only one week away from Christmas?! It’s also only 5 more days until my birthday, but who’s counting? 😉
I’ve been sharing so many fun posts with you all on the blog lately but I’m excited to be rounding up the holiday season today with a gorgeous and glamorous burgundy and gold eye makeup look perfect for any holiday party or special occasion! (Check out the full video tutorial over here!)
I’ve worn this particular look several times and I always receive lots of compliments on how the colors work together so nicely. Gold is always a great color to incorporate into your makeup looks during the Christmas season and I’m a huge fan of burgundy as well.
The key to achieving this beautiful makeup look is of course blending everything seamlessly and choosing shades that complement each other nicely like burgundy, orange, and gold.
Although it is festive enough to wear for the holidays, you could definitely wear this look anytime of the year and it looks beautiful with so many outfits! I personally can’t wait to rock a similar makeup look with my birthday dress this Friday! 🙂
Check Out My Video Below
Products Used for Holiday Glam- Burgundy & Gold Eye Makeup Look
- Lorac Mega Pro Palette– Shades: Fawn, Camel, Sepia, Dusty Plum, Mulberry, Merlot, and Opal
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- Wet n’ Wild Proline Felt Tip Eyeliner
- Morphe Brushes M441, M443, M504, M510
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- e.l.f. loose translucent powder
- Real Techniques Blending Sponge
- Pixi Strobe & Bronze Palette
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter
- e.l.f. Flat Foundation Brush
- Shirt- Old Navy (Only $14.97)
- Earrings- Sugarfix by Baublebar at Target (Comes in Adorable Gift Set)
Hope you enjoyed today’s Holiday Glam- Burgundy and Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial and be sure and give the video a thumbs up over here if you loved it!
Leave me a comment below with your favorite go-to holiday makeup look! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!- Cara
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel over here, as I’ll be creating more videos in the new year!