Hey Everyone! It’s so hard to believe this month is almost over, but it’s time for my monthly confessions for January. I’m linking up on Humpday Confessions, and if you haven’t already you should totally check out all the other awesome bloggers in the link-up!
I shared this cute photo of my boys enjoying the snow this past weekend on my Instagram. In case you aren’t already, you can follow along here.
- We had a full blown melt-down in our household the other day due to me not cutting my son’s sandwich the right way. He wanted triangles. I cut squares. Who knew such distress could be caused by cutting a sandwich the wrong way.
- Conversation with my oldest son in the car the other morning before work/school- Son: “Mama, if you could wish for it to rain anything other than water, what would it be?” Me: “Hmm, maybe cupcakes?” Son: “Oh, that’d be cool, but I’d probably wish for it to rain parts for my rocket ship, that way I could build it and we could go to outer space.” #upstaged #engineerinthemaking
- Vampire Diaries is my current obsession. I started watching it right before the New Years and I’m already in Season 4. I’m probably in the minority here, but Damon is my favorite. He’s got that charming bad boy thing going on, and oh yeah he’s not too shabby on the eyes.
- I still haven’t watched the new PLL episodes. I’m one of those who likes to save up episodes for a full-day binge, so hide all the spoilers please!
- Fat to Fit on A&E is awesome! The show centers on fitness trainers around the country who are gaining weight so that they will have a greater understanding of “what it’s like to be overweight”. Over the course of 4 months, they gain weight, while one of their overweight clients loses weight. Once the 4 months are up, the two work together to lose weight and get healthy. At first, I was a little skeptical of the show, but after the first episode I’m hooked. You can read more here.
- Every single time I use my hot glue gun, I burn myself. You would think after using it, I don’t know a bazillion times, I would have gotten it down pat, but nope I still manage to burn myself.
- I have such a love/hate relationship with glitter. I love that it’s so pretty, but hate that it literally sticks to everything. I tried gluing glitter onto something the other day and tried to “contain it” in a paper plate. After I finished I thought all was good, but later realized it was all over my pajamas, my chair, my floor, and it seriously stuck to my hands for an entire day. Ugh, why is it so pretty?
Pet Peeves of the Week:
- The “Be Like Bill” Stick Figure Memes that skyrocketed on social media over the weekend are super annoying. I’m sure whoever invented it did it with great intentions, but really it is just annoying. Please stop. I don’t want to see 780 of these on my newsfeed for the next 365 days. Anyone else agree?
- Why are people still playing Farmville? Moreover, why are people still sending me requests to play Farmville and/or send them crops? If I didn’t answer the first 400 times, the likelihood of me ever playing is about slim to none.
When you try to double the measurements to recipes in your head:
Have a Great Wednesday!- Cara