Hey everyone! Is it just me or does time speed up exponentially in the summer months? It’s like the cold, winter months go by at super snail pace, but then the warm months where everyone wants to relax and have fun in the sun whip on by!
Oh well, it’s the first Wednesday of the month so you know what that means- Confession time!
- I confess that I totally ate a peanut butter sandwich for dinner two nights last week. I just wasn’t craving anything and it seemed like the most logical, no-effort meal.
- Until last week I hadn’t ate at Subway in over 3 years! Although it’s good, it’s just never a restaurant that pops into my head when I’m out and about. Apparently the $5 footlong isn’t a thing anymore either!
- Ya’ll know I’m all about makeup and beauty trends, but tightlining (applying eyeliner to the upper waterline) freaks me out.. I cringe when Youtubers do it on camera and shudder at the thought of doing it on myself.
- I’ve never used an eyelash curler. Never. I’ve been blessed with long lashes that have a natural curl to them so I’ve never seen the necessity.
- I always have the best intentions to go to bed early, and then it’s like all of a sudden my brain goes into overdrive remembering all the things I need to do/finish. Before I know it I’m laying my head down on the pillow 2 hours later, exhausted.
- I make lists just so I can cross things off of them. Haha this is weird, I know.
Pet Peeve of the Week:
When people hold up traffic in the passing lane. I mean is there anything MORE annoying out there?! Every time I travel somewhere there’s always that one car that does nothing but ride in the passing lane the entire time, and holds up traffic because you know there’s always 74 18-wheelers you’re going to get stuck behind in the right lane, so next thing you know you’re going 35 on the interstate. All because of that one annoying car.
Hope you all have a great Wednesday!- Cara