It’s that time again! Here are my monthly confessions for March.
- I have an addiction to shopping- especially shopping for shoes and accessories. Also, if it’s on clearance, 9 times out of 10 it’s coming home with me. My husband is always giving me those looks like “Are you really getting ALL of those?” and I’m all like “Yeah-it’s on sale, and I should probably just go ahead and stock up.” Stocking up for what, I have no clue. I’m pretty sure I won’t be wearing high heels or flip-flops if the zombie apocalypse ever hits, so I probably need to start shopping for more boots. 😉 Haha admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?
- I will shop anywhere for clothes, and I’m not one of those people who is all like “Oh, I would never shop there!” I actually find it a little irritating when people are like I never shop at Wal-mart or stores like that. I mean I know those aren’t the fanciest stores on earth, but seriously don’t look down on others because they do. I’ve found a many a cute clothes from a lot of those types of stores and I always get compliments on those pieces. It’s not about the price-tag, but rather how you present yourself. I promise.
- Spammers are seriously ridiculous! I’m so thankful I have a good spam blocker in place, but when I go into my spam comment box and all I see is tons of “watch cat videos now” and “click on this link to see unicorns jump”, I can’t help but wonder why they think I would ever click on the link and/or go to their website. I mean jumping unicorns? Really?!
- I’m a little envious of travel bloggers who get entire exotic vacations paid for. I mean how awesome is that? #teachmeyourwaysplease!
- I can’t poach an egg and I’ve come to terms that it’s just probably not ever going to happen. I’ve read/watched tutorials, followed the instructions to the tee, and still fail miserably every time. Oh well, I like my eggs scrambled anyways-haha
- I cannot do a pull-up. I’ve tried and tried since I was 16 years old in high school and all I was ever able to do on my PT tests were hang on the bar for the allotted time. I can do pushups like crazy, bench press, do squats and dead-lifts for days, but pull-ups are a no-go. Props to all you amazing women out there who can, though! Maybe one day! 😉
Pet Peeve of the Week:
It really irritates me when someone on Facebook clicks “Hide Post” or “Hide All Posts” on my page instead of just simply un-liking my page, which makes a ton more sense. Besides that, whoever it is that hides my posts always does it on the most random posts ever, like a cute photo of my kids or an inspirational quote or something- strange right? Okay, end rant now.
Thanks for stopping by!-Cara