*This post may contain affiliate links and some of the products mentioned were sent to me in exchange for review. As always all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for helping support Kindly Unspoken!
Happy Monday! It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a roundup of my faves, so today I wanted to share with you some new products I’ve been loving, including some new brands!
May Drugstore Beauty Favorites
1. Wet n’ Wild Art in the Streets Eyeshadow Palette– You guys already know how big of a fan I am of bright, fun eyeshadow colors and when I saw this new palette I simply had to pick it up. The orange and yellow shades can create perfect sunset shadow looks, and the blue/green would be great for creating a fun beach look! I’ll also add the pigmentation is good on these shadows, although I always use my NYX eyeshadow primer for added vibrancy. For less than $4, you can’t beat it!
2. Pixi Skintreats Overnight Glow Serum- I’ve really been trying to up my nightly skincare routine lately, and I recently added this to the mix and love it! This glow serum is a lightweight gel and has a nice silky, finish. It actually works it’s magic while you’re sleeping and claims to exfoliate and soothe skin for a brighter complexion. It is also supposed to help with fine lines and sun damage, so definitely a great product to try out! I’ve definitely noticed my skin looks brighter and feels replenished when I wake up each morning, so that’s definitely a plus in my book!
3. Busy Beauty Showerless Shave Gel- In case there’s anybody else out there like me and you sometimes throw a dress on in the morning and proceed to remember you forgot to shave, then this product is a godsend. You simply lather it on, shave like normal, wipe off, and voila your legs are hair-free and silky smooth. I feel like this product would be great for traveling too! I’ve used it twice now and haven’t noticed any sensitivity, which is a biggie for me since I haven’t ever been able to use hair removal products like Nair.
4. NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick – This is my absolute favorite lipstick shade at the moment, and I’ve been wearing it non-stop. I’m actually wearing it in this IG post over here. It’s simply the prettiest coral shade for summertime and the matte finish has great staying power. I love pairing this bright shade with solid clothing colors like white or black for it to really pop!
5. Palladio Cream Stick Luminizers- Okay, so I’ve never been big on cream finishes, but these cream stick luminizers by Palladio have made me change my mind. Ya’ll, these are so pretty and I can’t stop wearing them in my daily routine. I simply apply my makeup like normal and then dab these on my cheeks for the perfect, luminous glow. I’ve been switching back and forth between the shades limelight and stunner, but all are gorgeous shades.
6. Salon Perfect Neon Pop Nailpolish in Life is Blue-ti-ful and Tropical Hideaway– Last but not least I couldn’t not share my new favorite nail polish shades I picked up. Blue-ti-ful is such a fun blue shade and reminds me of the ocean, and if tropical hideaway doesn’t put you in a better mood and make you want to be at the beach, then I don’t know what will. As you can probably tell with a lot of my faves today, I can’t get enough of fun, bright colors for summer!
Have you tried any of these products? What’s some new products you’ve picked up at the drugstore lately? Share them with me in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara