Happy Wednesday! It’s that time again for my monthly confessions! Hope each of you had a great Halloween! I’m getting excited for this weekend, as my husband is off for 4 days straight which never happens. I’m taking half the day off on Friday to get my hair did (yay!) and taking Monday off to spend some extended time with the family. We have passes for Ripley’s attractions, so we’re heading to nearby Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for a little fun weekend getaway and I’m pumped to ride some go-karts with the boys! 🙂
- Last Friday, I tried on a skirt and new pair of over-the-knee boots and jokingly asked my husband if I looked like a hooker. Unbeknownest to me my 4 year old was listening in and he then proceeded to say “Mom, you look like a hoo-kah.” I tried to contain my laughter as I asked him if he even knew what that was, to which he replied “Yeah, of course- it’s someone who hooks fish and wears boots.”
- The other evening as I was emptying the dryer (story of my life), my son reaches down, sniffs the piles of clothes in the basket, and looks up to me and says “Smells like victory!” And no, neither my husband nor myself have ever said this phrase. Ever. lol
- I ate lucky charms for the first time in ten years the other day, and I had forgotten how good it is. It’s no wonder all these kids love eating it- it’s straight up candy for breakfast.
- My husband and I totally rummaged through our kids trick or treat buckets last night after they went to sleep. There’s stuff in there they totally won’t eat anyways! 😉
- I’ve already started listening to Christmas music, and I have no shame in it. I feel like the holidays always fly by anyways, so I’m gonna pro-long it if I can!
- I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am for the return of Gilmore Girls! I truly hope it lives up to my expectations. Plus I’m wondering if Luke and Lorelai ever tied the knot!
Pet Peeve of the Week
Does anyone else feel like this every time they drive up to an ATM? I have to literally unbuckle, open the door, and physically get out of my car to reach the computer. This pretty much eliminates all the “convenience” factor. Maybe it’s just short people probs. lol
What do you want to confess from this month? Share them with me in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by!- Cara