It’s that time again…these are my monthly confessions for September!
- Not gonna lie, the people who tell me they don’t like cake/sweets always make me a little uncomfortable. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about balance, but sometimes you have to treat yourself otherwise, are you really living?
- I also don’t understand the ones who claim they were so busy they forgot to eat a meal. I plan my whole day around food, so I promise you that person will never be me.
- I try really hard not to but sometimes when I’m in meetings, I give people makeovers in my mind. I pick out a new hairstyle, outfit, makeup, the whole 9 yards. It’s a blessing and a curse really.
- I would 100% create Halloween makeup looks everyday if it were acceptable.
- While shopping the other day, I totally went up to another vehicle (same make, same model) and couldn’t figure out for the life of me why the button on the side of the door wasn’t unlocking when I tapped it. I also started semi-freaking out when I noticed a huge scratch on the side of the door. I was about five seconds away from calling my husband in panic when my boys pointed to the next row over and said, “Mom, isn’t that our car over there?”
- I completely blanked the other day when someone asked me how old I was. Fortunately I don’t think they expected an actual answer, but I couldn’t even muster up a response if I wanted to. It was like “Um, well I know I’m older than 21…and I think I had my 25th birthday..” lol. In case you’re wondering I’m 26, and it only took me about 2 minutes to remember. 😉
Pet Peeve of the Week
People who fail to signal irk me to no end. It’s like really, you’re that lazy that you can’t switch on the signal that’s right next to where your hand is anyways? If I could write them a ticket on the spot, I totally would. #copwifeprobs
What funny things have happened to you lately? Share them with me in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by!-Cara
Linking up with What’s Happening Wednesday