Happy Wednesday, ya’ll! Life has been a little cray-cray lately, and I haven’t had a lot of free time. Between finishing up work projects before my last day (this Friday), prepping the house for selling, buying a house in Georgia, and trying to enjoy the last little bit before my 2 kiddos start school next week, it’s been chaotic for sure.
Nevertheless this too shall pass, and I’m just trying to take it one day and step at a time. Saying goodbye to a lot of great friends and colleagues at work makes this week a little sad, but I’m excited for all the good things ahead.
Anyways, it’s been a super long time since I’ve did a confessions post and I always love sharing random tid-bits with you all! So here goes.. *cue the Usher music*
- I think I might literally be the only fashion blogger who did not partake in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Not that there wasn’t cute stuff by any means, but I just wasn’t feeling it this year.
- I was, however, feeling all of the recently released eyeshadow palettes and scooped up the Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette (currently sold out) and the Lorac Mega Pro Palette (just restocked). I told my husband it was Christmas in July. 😉 Anyone wanna see reviews/makeup looks created with these?
- I watched Parenthood for the first time ever the other day and I’m seriously hooked now. I have a feeling I’ll be binge watching very soon.
- I find it so strange that my dog is obsessed with ice and acts like it’s candy anytime it falls out of our ice maker. Does anyone else’s dog do this?
- I’m so sad that my youngest is starting kindergarten and my oldest is starting 2nd grade next week. I keep asking myself where the time went and keep trying to figure out how they’re not still babies.
- My husband turned on the seat warmer in the car the other day to play a trick on me and it took me probably 2-3 minutes before I figured out it was him instead of just the heat from the sun on our leather seats. Needless to say I’m currently accepting ideas as to how I can prank him back! lol
- Although I’m sad to leave behind so many great co-workers, I’m looking forward to not having to wake up early next Monday morning for the first time in 4 years. 🙂
We’re heading out of town this weekend for a fun mini-vacay before the kids start school and I’m so excited! Really looking forward to some much needed relaxing and fun! What are you guys up to this weekend? Share your confessions with me in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by!- Cara