*this post contains affiliate links
Hello lovelies! I can’t believe we’re already in October! Where has this year went?! Hope each of you had a fantastic weekend doing something fun! I had a busy one trying to get caught up on cleaning and housework (yuck!) But it was a good one, nevertheless and I did get to enjoy some down time with my boys. Without further adieu, here’s my five beauty faves for the month of September!
September Beauty Favorites
- Wet n’ Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy– If you’ve been following along with me on my Insta lately, you’ve probably noticed I’ve been rocking mostly darker lips. I especially love deep berry shades and dark purples like this one by Wet n’ Wild. It’s a definite must-have for the season, and the staying power is awesome!
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore– I have never been so obsessed with a blush than I am with this gorgeous one by Milani. I have been wearing it literally on the daily. It’s such a pretty peachy/pink shade and the quality is ah-mazing! I want to go back and buy all of Milani’s baked blushes now that I’ve grown to adore this one so much.
- Yes to Miracle Oil Argan Oil– As mentioned before, I have dry skin and I’ve been on the hunt for something that would help create a brighter, healthier looking complexion. These argan oil drops have been a miracle worker for my skin. I’ve been applying just 1-2 tiny drops in my palm every night before bed and applying all over the face. The next morning I’m not even kidding my skin is so much more moisturized and my makeup applies more beautiful than ever. Highly recommend if you deal with dryness. Sidenote, you can also create simple scrubs for the face by mixing this product with everyday household ingredients like brown sugar, so it’s a great multi-purpose item to have. 🙂
- Wet n’ Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Haze of Love- I’m currently wearing this shade on my toenails, and I love it! The color is the perfect shade for fall and I’m thinking it would go perfect with gold accents if you wanted to create a really pretty manicure. These nail polishes are one of Wet n’ Wild’s newest nail lines, and I must say so far I’m impressed. The brush is a “ManiCurve Pro Brush” and applies color to the nails quite easily. It does take some getting used to as the brush is a bit wider than normal brushes, but in the end I actually preferred this brush tip to others.
- E.l.f. High Definition Translucent Powder- I’m one of those lucky people who ALWAYS has to set their under eye area to avoid my concealer from creasing, so instead of spending a fortune, I thought I’d first give this e.l.f. translucent powder a try- which a ton of people said was a dupe for the more expensive ones . I am happy to confirm this product is awesome, and I’m not sure why you would ever buy anything else. It does an amazing job for setting the under eye area, and is perfect for “baking”. As it’s less than 6 bucks, I’ll definitely be re-purchasing this product in the future!
Shop my faves!
Have you tried any new products this month that you’re in love with? Share them with me in the comments!
Happy Monday Everyone!- Cara
Linking up on Amaze Me Monday, Best of the Blogosphere, Tutorials & Tips, Wonderful Wednesday, Think Tank Thursday
That blush is beautiful!! I also am intrigued by that setting powder. I love when I find an ELF product that does a great job for such a steal! I love an ELF blush, lipstick and several of their brushes.
Me too! Why spend $20 on something when you can get it for $1 and it works just as great!
That blush is gorgeous!! I love the shimmer undertones in it!! I may have to check that out! Thanks for sharing!
It is so pretty on the skin! & you’re welcome!
That blush color is just so perfect for fall! Love all of these picks.
Thanks Suzanne! It’s a gorgeous color!
I’ll have to check out Milani ! That blush looks perfect and the price is not bad at all. Thanks for the tips.
I think you’ll be impressed with the Mliani blushes. They’re super pretty and a great price! 🙂
Sugar Plum Fairy is one of the prettiest lipsticks by Wet n’ Wild, it’s one of my faves for sure! Also love Berry Amore! Great favorites girl! XO -Kim
Yay! So glad to hear you love those products too! I can definitely see you rocking the sugar plum fairy one! 🙂
Milani blushes are my life!!!
I’m so happy to hear that! I feel like I was late to the party with them but now I want all of them haha! 🙂
That blush looks awesome!!! 🙂 I love the color.
It’s so gorgeous! It would look great on your skintone! 🙂
I wish I could fin Milani around here! All their baked powders look so good!
The only place I can find them is K-mart, so check there if you have one! 🙂
I need to get that Argan Oil!
I found mine in the organic skincare section at Wal-mart. Currently obsessed! 🙂
All of your September faves are so fun! I especially want to try the translucent powder.. I’m always looking for a good one. Also love the miracle oil!
Thanks! They also have a yellow color correcting one which I want to try out! I’m loving the translucent one though! 🙂
Okay…LOVE the lip color and nail polish. They’re both perfect for fall. Haven’t tried the ELF hi-def powder, but that sounds up my alley too! Can’t wait to try those two colors…
Such great prices too! I’m all about finding great drugstore beauty products! 🙂
I love Yes To products! I haven’t seen this one yet, but I also have dry skin, so I need to find it. I also love that nail polish color!
I found this one at Wal-mart in the organic skincare section. Loving it so much right now! 🙂
I love the #4 nail color. That color is perfect for fall!
Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com
It’s so pretty! 🙂
The Elf powder is my go-to! LOVE that stuff! I want to try that blush!
Oh yay! I love hearing others who love that translucent powder too!
Love the powder and elf powder as well as the lipstick!!!
So glad to hear you love those products too! I’m thoroughly impressed with the elf translucent powder! 🙂
These are all such great picks. I really like the color of that blush. I’ve been on the hunt for some new blushes so maybe I’ll try this one.
Give these a try! I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how pretty they are once applied! 🙂
I’m all about the Milani blushes! This is awesome list you have together, Cara!
Thanks Kiara! Glad to hear you love their blushes too!
So many goodies here! I’d love to try them all out.
They’re all inexpensive products too, so that’s always a plus! 🙂
I love that lip color!!! Perfect for the Fall! I need to check out that elf powder! I am currently using Tarte’s translucent powder.
Maybe I’m crazy, but this e.l.f. one is amazing and I simply can’t justify spending any more than $6 when I’ve found one that works so well! Love scoring products like that! 🙂
How gorgeous is that baked blush – LOVE!
I’m seriously obsessed! 🙂
Too funny, I just got some of that E.l.f. powder a couple weeks ago at target and I love it! I hope you’re having a great start to your week!
Yay! It works wonders for my laugh/smile lines! 😉
I love that shade of nail polish and I really need some translucent powder. I’ve heard great things about it. Great list 🙂
It’s awesome! Great for setting the under eye area! 🙂
I can’t believe it’s October either. A great selection of goodies for fall 🙂
Haze of Love is one of my favorites as well! Love that shade…so pretty! I have Berry Amore, but haven’t opened it yet…can’t wait to start using it!
Beauty With Lily
You will be all about it once you open it, girl! It’s seriously so pretty! 🙂
I love Milani Berry Amore! It looks glittery in the pan which made me nervous but doesn’t show up on your face.
I had the same concerns initially but it’s so gorgeous! Glad you love it too!
I love going dark this time of year. I have a lipstick and a few nail polishes in those same shades and love them. Deep reds and purples are perfect for this time of year 🙂 I really want to try that baked blush. I’ve been meaning to try it and just haven’t yet so maybe I’ll have to pick it up the next time I’m at the store.
xo, Keating | Mimosas and Manicures
They’re awesome quality and come in the prettiest shades! I’m super impressed!
Great favorites. I’ll have to look out for the translucent powder at Target I’m almost out.
Thank-you! They have it at Wal-mart too! 🙂
Ooh I’m going to try that setting powder! I love a good dupe!
Yep, it works awesome! They also have a yellow color correcting one too, which I haven’t tried yet.
Love your fall beauty picks! I need to buy that nail polish!
Thank-you! It’s pretty and at less than $2 a total steal!
I love E.L.F. products! I have recently fallen in love with an organic mascara [that works great!]. It is Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara. It is seriously amazing and affordable for an organic mascara!
Ooo thanks for sharing that find! I’ll have to check it out!
I just bought that ELF powder & love how it sets off the make up too.
Yes! So glad you love it too!
That’s a great nail color!
Isn’t it pretty! Loving it right now!
All great picks! I have to check out the powder, blush & lipstick for sure!
I want to buy every shade of those milani blushes lol. Thanks!
I love that Wet’n Wild lipstick and the ELF HD powder.
Yay! Glad to hear you love those products too!
I need that elf translucent powder. Great find!!
It works just as good if not better than the more expensive brands! 🙂
I’ve never tried the megalast nail polishes or this Argan Oil! Thanks for the recommendations love!
You’re welcome! The argan oil is awesome for helping combat dryness! 🙂
Omg I didn’t know wet n’wild was still around!!! I used to LOVE that brand growing up!! Great tips!
Rachel | http://www.theconfusedmillennial.com
Yes, check them out! They’ve made drastic improvements and are a great drugstore makeup brand! 🙂
I love Wet N Wild. Cheap and has never disappointed!
Me too! Such a great drugstore brand!
I swear by that elf setting powder! Love it! Although I haven’t tried “baking” yet. And love that Wet ‘n Wild lipstick color! SO gorgeous for fall and winter! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
I was/am so impressed with it! It’s like why would you ever spend more on that?! Baking is new territory to me too! 😉
Wet n’ Wild?! I remember using their nail polish as a teenager. I’m RUNNING out to get this shade – it’s beautiful and totally in my budget 😉
It’s really pretty! & so far so good as far as the staying power goes! 🙂
I need to pick up that lipstick! I love Milani baked blushes as well.
Aren’t they gorgeous?! I was kind of like um what rock have I been living under that I haven’t used those before-haha! 😉
The Argan oil is the best. Time to get some darker nail polish for fall, love the color.
Thanks Candy! Such a great price too! 🙂
I love that you picked very affordable fall finds. Thank you!
I’m all about affordable beauty products! 🙂