*this post contains affiliate links
Hello lovelies! I can’t believe we’re already in October! Where has this year went?! Hope each of you had a fantastic weekend doing something fun! I had a busy one trying to get caught up on cleaning and housework (yuck!) But it was a good one, nevertheless and I did get to enjoy some down time with my boys. Without further adieu, here’s my five beauty faves for the month of September!
September Beauty Favorites
- Wet n’ Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy– If you’ve been following along with me on my Insta lately, you’ve probably noticed I’ve been rocking mostly darker lips. I especially love deep berry shades and dark purples like this one by Wet n’ Wild. It’s a definite must-have for the season, and the staying power is awesome!
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore– I have never been so obsessed with a blush than I am with this gorgeous one by Milani. I have been wearing it literally on the daily. It’s such a pretty peachy/pink shade and the quality is ah-mazing! I want to go back and buy all of Milani’s baked blushes now that I’ve grown to adore this one so much.
- Yes to Miracle Oil Argan Oil– As mentioned before, I have extremely dry skin and I’ve been on the hunt for something that would help create a brighter, healthier looking complexion. These argan oil drops have been a miracle worker for my skin. I’ve been applying just 1-2 tiny drops in my palm every night before bed and applying all over the face. The next morning I’m not even kidding my skin is so much more moisturized and my makeup applies more beautiful than ever. Highly recommend if you suffer from dryness. Sidenote, you can also create simple scrubs for the face by mixing this product with everyday household ingredients like brown sugar, so it’s a great multi-purpose item to have. 🙂
- Wet n’ Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Haze of Love- I’m currently wearing this shade on my toenails, and I love it! The color is the perfect shade for fall and I’m thinking it would go perfect with gold accents if you wanted to create a really pretty manicure. These nail polishes are one of Wet n’ Wild’s newest nail lines, and I must say so far I’m impressed. The brush is a “ManiCurve Pro Brush” and applies color to the nails quite easily. It does take some getting used to as the brush is a bit wider than normal brushes, but in the end I actually preferred this brush tip to others.
- E.l.f. High Definition Translucent Powder- I’m one of those lucky people who ALWAYS has to set their under eye area to avoid my concealer from creasing, so instead of spending a fortune, I thought I’d first give this e.l.f. translucent powder a try- which a ton of people said was a dupe for the more expensive ones . I am happy to confirm this product is awesome, and I’m not sure why you would ever buy anything else. It does an amazing job for setting the under eye area, and is perfect for “baking”. As it’s less than 6 bucks, I’ll definitely be re-purchasing this product in the future!
Shop my faves!
Have you tried any new products this month that you’re in love with? Share them with me in the comments!
Happy Monday Everyone!- Cara