Today I’m sharing the Best ColourPop Lipsticks, which are beautiful, affordable, and every lipstick lover needs in their makeup collection!
Happy Monday, friends! I’m excited to be sharing my favorite lip products from ColourPop with you all today and sharing what I consider to be the best ColourPop lipsticks worth adding to your makeup collection.
I’ll go ahead and admit I was a little late to hop on the ColourPop bandwagon, but since using their lip and eye makeup products for the past couple months I must say I’m now literally obsessed with the brand.
Not only do they have so many beautiful colors to choose from, but they’re also super affordable (especially if you catch a good sale on their website) and the quality is great! Today I’m sharing the best ColourPop lipsticks and swatching my favorite shades of each.
Best ColourPop Lipsticks- Review + Swatches
ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick
Up first on my best ColourPop lipstick list is the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick, which I absolutely adore. The formula is very easy to apply, nicely pigmented, and a little product goes a long way. The matte finish looks very nice and as I mentioned in my How to Wear Bold Lipstick post, I recommend exfoliating the lips prior to applying.
As you can see in the swatches below, these colors are rich and absolutely gorgeous! They’re the kind of lipstick colors that just make you feel beautiful when you wear them, and I think that’s what I love so much about them. Plus they last seriously ALL day.
My Favorite Shades:
- Clueless– A beautiful mauve shade with a hint of pink. Looks perfect with day or evening looks!
- Lumiere 2– Such a gorgeous nude with a slight purple undertone. I wear this one ALL the time.
- Viper– A deep berry and a great lip color for special occasions. A great option when you’re not in the mood for wearing red lipstick, but still want something with some color.
ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick
Another favorite ColourPop lipstick finish of mine is the Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick. With a smooth, velvety finish it gives your lips a slight gloss, yet still stays put on the lips and you don’t have to worry about it getting all over the place when you eat or drink something.
Although it’s not as long lasting, it’s nice on days where you don’t want an all-over matte look and I love wearing it on days when I’m going for a flirty look.
My Favorite Shade:
- Virginia– a beautiful and vibrant berry shade that works perfect paired with a smokey eye. One of my go-to colors for date night or a fun night out!
ColourPop Lippie Stix
And now for one of my absolute favorite ColourPop lipsticks- their Lippie Stix! They’re rich, creamy, highly pigmented, and I just love the size of them! Perfect for traveling or carrying in your purse and I love how easy they are to apply on the lips.
They do have a matte finish, but it’s NOT drying at all. To be honest, I find myself reaching for these over the liquid lipsticks lately, which is unusual because I’m normally a huge liquid lipstick junkie.
My Favorite Shades:
- Lumiere– My favorite pretty mauve color from ColourPop. You’ll notice I also have Lumiere 2 in the matte liquid lipstick above.
- Sauce– A great burgundy shade that’s not too deep for everyday wear and looks beautiful with a winged eyeliner look.
- Heart On– This is MY shade, ya’ll. If there was ever a bright pink shade that I love wholeheartedly, it’s Heart On. Perfect for those of you who like to rock a bold lip! (Read Next: How to Rock Bold Lipstick)
- Party Foul– Such a gorgeous deep berry and I personally love wearing this one in the fall months.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post on The Best ColourPop Lipsticks! Have you tried any of these from ColourPop? Which ones are you favorite?
Thanks for stopping by!- Cara
Don’t forget to save this post for later! 🙂