I always think it’s fun to see what people’s daily beauty routine is, so today I’m sharing my latest daily makeup routine. This is what you can find me doing on most work days, but of course I switch up my routine constantly depending on what I have going on at work, and typically I play around with my makeup looks on the weekends and for special occasions.
Most of the products I use in my daily routine I’ve mentioned on my blog before, so I’ll link to those original posts below!
My Current Daily Makeup Routine
- First, I apply moisturizer all over the face and neck area. Depending on the dryness level of my skin I either apply Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream (review here) or my Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream (review here).
- Next, I fill in my brows using NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, because I believe no matter how much makeup you wear, your eyebrows are such an important feature on your face and need to be taken care of.
- Using my NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Crayon in Milk I dab a small amount of primer on my eyelids and rub it in until well blended.
- Next, I apply a light neutral eyeshadow color all over the eyelids, and incorporate a slightly darker shade in the crease, sweeping back and forth until well blended. Occasionally I’ll also add an additional darker shade on the outer corner of the eyelid for a more dramatic look. My go to palette right now is the Lorac Pro 2 Palette, and I love using the shades buff, light brown, and cool gray).
- Using Rimmel’s 9-in-1 BB Cream (review here), I apply 4 small dots of product on my face in the t-zone area, and blend evenly with my Real Techniques Face Sponge.
- Next, I set my under eye area with the highlighting powder from Wet n’ Wild’s Powder Contouring Kit (review here) and apply a tiny amount underneath my nose and on my chin area.
- Using Elf’s Contour Brush (review here) I do what I call a “quick contour” with the Wet n’ Wild Contour Kit. (i.e. I apply the dark shade to my cheekbones, brow bones, and to the sides of my nose, blending well for a natural look)
- Using Jordana’s Powder Blush in Rose Silk, I lightly apply blush to the apples of my cheeks.
- Next, I apply 2 coats of black mascara to my top and bottom eyelashes. My go to mascara is Loreal Telescopic Mascara.
- Last but not least, I choose a shade of lipstick and apply all over the lips. On a typical day it’s usually a neutral pink shade such as Wet n’ Wild Dollhouse Pink.
Finished Makeup Look
What’s your daily makeup routine? Share with me your must-have products in the comments below!
Have a great Wednesday!- Cara