Curious about lash serum? Check out these helpful dos + dont’s for applying the GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum and learn how to apply lash serum the correct way to achieve thicker, beautiful, longer-looking lashes.
This post on How to Apply Lash Serum is sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and includes affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Kindly Unspoken Blog!
How to Apply Lash Serum (Helpful Dos + Don’ts)
Hey everyone! Have you ever been curious about lash serums and whether or not you should use one for your eyelashes? Then today’s post is for you!
Today I’m SO excited to be partnering up with Grande Cosmetics in sharing how to apply a lash enhancing serum to the eyelashes and providing helpful eyelash serum application dos and don’ts.
I’ll also be talking about some of the top benefits of using a lash enhancing serum and how it can help you achieve thicker and longer-looking lashes, while restoring the appearance of short, thinning, or damaged eyelashes.
Lastly, I’m excited to be sharing a fun 3 month lash challenge that I’m participating in using GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum(Get 10% Off with CARA10), and what I hope to achieve over the next 3 months.
How to Apply Lash Serum (Helpful Dos + Don’ts)
How Lash Serum Works + Key Benefits
Like our bodies, our eyelashes need proteins and nutrients to be strong and vibrant. And just as our bodies get worn down over time without the proper nutrients, so do our eyelashes.
Things like eyelash extensions, excessively wearing false eyelashes, incorrectly using eyelash curlers, and even the type of mascaras we use regularly can all cause damage to our lashes over time, making them shorter, thinner, and more brittle.
Thankfully, that’s where lash serums come into play and can really help save the day. Lash serums like the amazing GrandeLASH-MD (Get 10% Off with CARA10) are full of nourishing ingredients to help restore damaged eyelashes and enhance the look of our eyelashes.
With just 3 months use of the multi award-winning GrandeLASH-MD, users can achieve beautiful, thicker, longer-looking lashes, and most users start to notice results in just 4-6 weeks time. And in case you’re wondering, it’s also cruelty-free, ophthalmologist approved, and safe to use with contacts.
Related Posts You’ll Love:
Below I’ve included a look at all the nourishing ingredients in GrandeLASH-MD and how they can help your lashes.
- L-Proline: An essential amino acid for achieving healthy, stronger lashes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Conditions + protects to prevent breakage, and hydrates dry, brittle or damaged lashes.
- Botanical Extract Blend: A powerful nutrient and antioxidant combo to strengthen the lash follicles.
- Glycosaminoglycans: Locks in moisture and boosts lash resiliency.
My 3-Month GrandeLASH-MD Lash Challenge
I absolutely LOVE the look of long, thick, dramatic-looking lashes and for years now have loved rocking falsies. Unfortunately, over the past few years I wore a bit too many false eyelashes and it really took a toll on my eyelashes.
I’ve always had fairly long lashes naturally, but as I mentioned above, the things we do to our eyelashes daily can cause damage over time.
Having beautiful eyelashes is extremely important to me so when I discovered the GrandeLASH-MD serum(Get 10% Off with CARA10), I knew I wanted to take on the 3 month challenge to get my lashes back on track.
The goal of this lash challenge for me is to achieve stronger, longer-looking lashes so that I can feel just as beautiful and confident without wearing false lashes.
Below, I’ve included a before photo of my eyelashes and after 3 months I will be sharing the full results with a side-by-side comparison.
I’m truly so excited to see how this lash serum improves the look of my eyelashes and I can’t wait to share the results with you all!
*Update – Check out my before/after results over here
How to Apply Lash Serum + Lash Serum Dos and Don’ts
Diving into the actual application process, applying lash serum is actually super easy! That said, there are a few important things to keep in mind when it comes to learning how to apply lash serum the correct way.
I’ve included a list of helpful dos and don’ts below that will help you achieve the best results.
How to Apply Lash Serum Dos
- Apply to a Clean, Freshly Washed Face – Use a mild cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup, and completely dry the face before applying your lash serum. This will create a clean canvas for the lash serum to perform best.
- Apply to the Upper Lash Line – Just as you would liquid eyeliner, always apply the lash serum along the root of your upper lash line. Use the lash brush to work your way along the lash line from the outer to inner corner, being cautious to not get it in your eye.
- Take Care of Your Lashes – While using a lash serum, it is best to be extra gentle with your eyelashes to reap all the amazing lash serum benefits. Avoid things like excessively scrubbing the eyes when removing makeup, wearing false lashes, or over-pumping your eyelashes in an eyelash curler. All of these things can cause damage and prevent the lash serum from fully working.
- Use Consistently in Your Daily Routine – Try placing your lash serum in an easy to remember spot, such as on your bathroom sink, nightstand, or makeup vanity, and use at the same time daily. I prefer keeping mine on my nightstand and applying it about 10 minutes before bed each night as part of my nightly beauty routine.
How to Apply Lash Serum Don’ts
- Apply Makeup Immediately After – You want to give the lash serum plenty of time to absorb into the lashes, which is why I recommend applying at night time. If you must apply during the day,wait at least 5-10 minutes before applying makeup, to ensure it has time to work its magic.
- Apply to Bottom Lashes – Attempting to apply lash serum to the bottom lashes will only result in getting product in your eye and cause irritation. As directed above, apply lash serum only to the upper lash line, and it will still help improve the look of your bottom lashes.
- Re-Dip and Apply Excess Product – 1 dip of lash serum is enough for both eyelashes, and multiple dips simply wastes the product and you risk getting it in your eye. Lash serum is highly concentrated and a little goes a long way.
- Skip Days – I think it goes without saying that skipping days is just going to further delay the process, so make sure you are consistent in applying the lash serum each and every day. In doing so you’ll have beautiful, longer-looking lashes in no time!
Popular Beauty Posts:
Hope you enjoyed today’s post on How to Apply Lash Serum (Helpful Dos and Don’ts). Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions on how to apply lash serum.
P.S. Would you like to join me on the 3 Month Lash Challenge? Grab the GrandeLash-MD Lash Serum here (Get 10% Off with CARA10) and let me know if you’re joining below!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara
Pin This Post