Turn yourself into a beautiful, magical garden fairy this year with my Colorful Fairy Makeup Halloween Tutorial & DIY Fairy Halloween Costume. This Fairy Makeup look is both fun and easy to create and features a bright pink, purple, and turquoise eyeshadow look, cute fairy freckles, and glowing skin.
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Kindly Unspoken Blog!
Colorful Fairy Makeup Halloween Tutorial & Costume
Today I’m so excited to share with you how to create this Colorful Fairy Makeup Halloween Look & Fairy Costume, and I must say that this Halloween makeup look is officially my favorite look to date!
This Fairy Makeup features a gorgeous pink, purple, and turquoise eyeshadow look, fairy freckles, peach and iridescent skin, and bright pink lips for a pretty + magical look you’ll love to wear for your next Halloween costume.
Add in some fun pink hair, a floral crown, pixie elf ears, and a beautiful floral maxi dress and you’ll blow everyone away!
This Fairy Makeup Halloween look is so colorful, magical, and fun, and I can’t get over how pretty all the colors are in this eye makeup look.
Keep reading for all the details on how to achieve this fairy makeup look below, and watch the full video tutorial on my YouTube channel over here.
More Cute & Girly Halloween Looks:
- Easy Mermaid Makeup
- Colorful Butterfly Makeup
- Easy Galaxy Makeup
- Minnie Mouse Makeup
- Fun & Easy Pop Art Makeup
- Melting Ice Cream Makeup
- Easy Scarecrow Makeup
“There’s no star too far and no dream too grand. So shake the fairy dust and make a wish, the magic’s in your hands!”
Colorful Fairy Makeup for Halloween
This Colorful Fairy Makeup look focuses on a bright pink, purple, and turquoise eyeshadow look, shimmery/glowy skin adorned with cute faux freckles, and a bold pink lip.
I love how all the bright colors look together and even better, this fantasy makeup is quite simple to create.
To make it easy, I’ve included all the makeup products I used to create this Fairy Makeup look below, as well as included the full video tutorial that shows each step.
Fairy Makeup Tutorial
Fairy Makeup Products Used:
- Karity Rose All Day Eyeshadow Palette (Hooray, Funday, Froze, Pop Pop)
- Bretman Rock x wet n wild Shadow Palette (Feline Myself, Anaconduhh, Coconut Connoisseur)
- The Jaclyn Hill Palette (Pool Party, Abyss)
- wet n wild megaglo highlighting powder in Caught in Your Web
- C’est Moi Visionary Makeup Crayon in Turquoise
- Practk by Sigma Beauty Angled Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
- EcoTools Ultimate Concealer Trio
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Dewy Blush in Pink Berry
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara
- Sigma Beauty E06 Winged Liner Brush
- Face Paint Brushes
- Luxie 516 Duo Fibre Powder Brush
- Bristles Beauty E05-Ps, P07-P, E01-DL Brushes (Save 15% Off With CARA)
- Physicians Formula Healthy Lip Liquid Lipstick in Magentle Formula
- wet n wild megalast Liquid Catsuit in Faires Funeral
What to Wear for a Fairy Costume
If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m not a “Let’s go buy a cookie-cutter Halloween costume at the store” kinda girl. I love DIYing my Halloween costumes to not only make them more unique, but it’s also less expensive that way.
For this fairy costume, I went with a more garden fairy approach and this floral maxi dress from Amazon was the perfect choice! I actually bought this last year for a photo session and never ended up wearing it, and when I found it in my closet I knew it was made for this fairy costume. It’s super pretty, lightweight, and flowy just like a maxi dress should be.
Shop Fairy Costume:
For my hair, I knew I wanted to wear a wig and this bright pink wig (also from Amazon) couldn’t be more perfect! The color is gorgeous, the curls are so pretty, and it’s great quality! I love that it doesn’t look super fake like a lot of wigs out there, and honestly I want to wear it outside of Halloween lol.
Lastly, to tie everything together I chose this beautiful flower crown that really complimented my dress and hair color, and these cute elf/pixie ears that were so easy to put on. They really helped complete the look and I absolutely love how it all looks together.
Check Out These Halloween Makeup & Costume Ideas Next:
- Easy Deer Makeup
- Easy Raccoon Mask
- Easy Sugar Skull Makeup
- Easy Cracked Pumpkin Makeup
- DIY Zombie Makeup & Costume
- Spooky Spider Makeup
- 40 Cute & Creative Halloween Costume Ideas
I hope you’ll give this gorgeous colorful fairy makeup look a try for your next Halloween costume! What do you think of this Fairy Makeup Halloween Look? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara
Pin This Post