This Beautiful + Easy Deer Makeup Halloween Tutorial has been sponsored by Physicians Formula. As always all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Kindly Unspoken!
Beautiful + Easy Deer Makeup Halloween Tutorial
Hello October lovelies! It’s officially my favorite time of year and I’m SO excited to be sharing this Beautiful + Easy Deer Makeup Halloween Tutorial with you as my first Halloween makeup tutorial of the season!
Not only is this deer makeup seriously the cutest Halloween makeup look ever, but it’s also super simple to create and so much fun to wear for Halloween costume parties. Even better this easy deer makeup tutorial uses my favorite Physicians Formula drugstore makeup products that you’ll love to use and wear even after Halloween is over.
If you want to learn how to create this gorgeous deer makeup for Halloween then keep reading and be sure and watch the full deer makeup video tutorial below.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, as I’ll be creating more Halloween makeup videos throughout the season!
Deer Makeup Halloween Tutorial
Several years ago before I started blogging this bambi makeup look was one of the first halloween makeup looks that I created and I just adore how cute and pretty it looks.
I received so many sweet comments back then on this look that I thought I would create a simple to follow, step-by-step makeup tutorial so that all of you can easily re-create this cute deer makeup look for Halloween this year if you want.
I don’t know what it is about deer, but I think they’re such beautiful creatures, and as you can tell from my Cute + Easy Raccoon Makeup Tutorial from last year, I love creating animal makeup looks. Plus who doesn’t love Bambi?
As someone who really likes to make makeup looks attainable for everyone I wanted to use products in this deer makeup tutorial that you could easily pick up at the drugstore and use year-round vs. buying a ton of products you’ll only use for Halloween.
(Because unless you’re a total Halloween makeup junkie like me- you’re probably only going to dress up once this year!) 😉
And of course since Physicians Formula is one of my total go-to drugstore makeup brands that I use and wear all the time, you can rest assured I’m only sharing products I absolutely love and I know you will to.
Related Posts You’ll Love:
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Lip Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches
- 6 Tips for Healthy Glowing Skin + PF Skincare Must-Haves
Deer Makeup Halloween Tutorial
Check out my video below to see the full deer makeup halloween tutorial and I’d love for you to give it a thumbs up and/or subscribe if you love it! 🙂
Deer Makeup Step by Step Tutorial
- First, start by applying the Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation all over the face to even out the skin tone. Apply concealer or a second coat of foundation to the undereye area and cover up any redness under the nose and on the chin.
- Next, lightly fill in and define the brows. I’m absolutely loving this new brow gel from Physicians Formula that has great, long-lasting pigmentation and the brush makes it super easy to fill in the brows without messing up.(Psst it’s only $5!)
- To start creating the deer makeup look grab some butter bronzer in the shade deep and start contouring the sides of the nose and under the brow bone with a defined eyeshadow brush. You want to really build up the product here and create the illusion of a long, thin nose, as this is what helps create the cutest deer makeup face.
- Next, using a dry makeup sponge begin applying white face paint on the bridge of the nose, above the brows, and on and around the eye area. I recommend building up the product slowly a little at a time to really get a nice, air-brushed and “fur-like” finish like that of a deer.
- Using a fluffy crease eyeshadow brush, begin blending the butter bronzer in the shade bronzer in the crease using wind-shield wiper motions to really blend it out. Using the deep shade, apply it on the outer corner of the crease and blend in to create added definition.
- Using this liquid eyeliner create a simple winged liner look on both eyes. Next take the liner and draw a small line from the tear duct out to the nose and fill in half of the lower lash line with eyeliner. Then using a felt tip eyeliner begin drawing a black nose. Start by creating a small v-shape on the tip of the nose and fill in the top and sides all the way down to the nostrils.
- Apply these gorgeous faux mink falsies to make the eyes look extra dramatic.
- Using the deep butter bronzer, contour around the eyes, the cheekbones, and all over the neck and chest area.
- Next, dab on white face paint highlighting under the nose and the center of the chin. Then draw a small underneath the nose and line and fill in the top lip with black eyeliner.
- Using a pointed eyeshadow brush apply white face paint in small dots on the face and bigger dots on the neck and chest area. Lastly, apply the gorgeous Healthy Lip Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Dose of Rose to the bottom lips and lighten up a tad by dabbing a small amount of white face paint over it.
- Grab a pair of twigs or sticks to put in your hair or feel free to wear a floral crown if you want an extra girly deer look.
Ready to create this gorgeous + easy deer makeup halloween look? Then shop all the products needed below to get the look!
Shop The Products Used to Create This Cute Deer Makeup:
- Foundation: Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation in shade LN3
- Foundation Brush: Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush
- Brow Gel: Physicians Formula Brow Last Longwearing Brow Gel
- Face Paint: Mehron Clown White Face Paint
- Sponges: Real Techniques Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges
- Pointed Brush: Ecotools Pointed Eyeshadow Brush
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in shades Bronzer and Deep Bronzer
- Contour Brush: e.l.f. cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush
- Eyeshadow Blending Brush: Morphe M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush
- Felt Tip Eye Liner: Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eye Liner in Ultra Black
- Liquid Eye Liner: Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Liquid Eye Liner in Black
- Liquid Lipstick: Physicians Formula Healthy Lip Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Dose of Rose
- False Lashes: Ardell Lash Faux Mink Demi Wispies
Hope you enjoyed today’s Beautiful + Easy Deer Makeup Halloween Tutorial and I hope you’ll give this fun makeup look a try for Halloween this year!
Let me know what you think in the comments below and I can’t wait to share more fun halloween looks with you in the weeks to come.
Thanks for stopping by!- Cara
Please be a “deer” and give this post a share if you love it! 😉